Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABC's of CRG

ABC's of CRG:

A. Age: 28

B. Bed: King size....sometimes it feels smaller than that with Kyle and Sadie :)

C. Chore you dislike: Putting up laundry - I'll wash and dry all day but hate to put them up.

D. Dogs: Basset Hound ~ Sadie; Shitzu ~ Daisy (died June 2009)

E. Essential start to your day: A hot shower

F. Favorite color: orange

G: Gold or Silver: Silver

H: Height: 5'4"

I: Instruments you play(ed): Played piano

J: Job title: teacher and mommy :)

K: Kids: 1 WRG (almost 5 months old); and 23 at school

L: Live: Middle GA
M: Mom's name: Donita

N: Nicknames: Court

O: Overnight hospital stays: when I had my wreck in 2001; after a surgery in 2008; when I had WRG 2010

P: tapping, smacking, disrespect

Q: Quote from a movie: "Is your hotel pager friendly?" The Hangover

R: Right or Lefty: Righty

S: Siblings: None (biologically ~ 2 BFF's that are like sisters to me)

T: Time you wake up: Monday-Friday 5:30; Saturday and Sunday whatever time WRG wakes me up :)

U: Underwear: Victoria's Secret

V: Vegetables you don't like: turnip greens - YUCK!!

W: What makes you run late: having to change clothes because WRG spits up on me

X: X-rays you've had: teeth, knee, ankles, fingers, wrist, neck

Y: Yummy food you make: Velveeta Rotel Chicken pasta

Z: Zoo animal favorites: giraffe

1 comment: