Sunday, August 21, 2011

LAH

I cannot tell you how much the two people in the above picture mean to me!! You all know that the baby girl is WRG...but you may not know that the beautiful lady in the picture is my BEST friend LAH! She joined my sorority my third year of college. We became instant friends and that friendship has done nothing but grow over the last 8 years! She is th eperosn I know I can talk to about anything and she will always make me feel better. She is truly the epitome of a BEST FRIEND!

She is going to make me an Aunt in February!! I am so excited for her and Eric! WRG, Kyle and I cannot wait to me Baby Hammar!! She is going to make the most amazing mommy! She is a woman who loves God and knows that she must live her life for Him! She knows that the power of prayer and the belief that God will make it happen is the way to live. She inspires me to become a better person! I sometimes have a difficult time placing my whole life in God's hands. LAH has helped me realize that to have the best life possible, I have to leave it all up to him! She is a wonderful teacher and wife! I would love to work with such and amazing person and wonderful teacher! I am so lucky that God put us in each other's lives!

We cannot wait to find out this weekend whether Baby Hammar is a girl or boy!! LAH, I hope you know how much you mean to me!!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much. You truly are the best ever. Thanks for always encouraging me! LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete