Monday, September 28, 2009

I know it has been a while....but I will have to update all the activities of our busy lives later. Right now I just need to vent!

Why is it, that some people work so hard for things and want something so bad while others could care less??? Most of you know that I am the cheerleading coach at the high school in the county I teach in. We have our first competition this Saturday (which for the record....we are not ready for) and out of 20 girls, I had 15 there and 3 left early today! If they want to win a competition then they have to come to practice. I am coaching this sport because I love it and I think that the squad has the potential to win but I honestly believe that they don't care. I am so tired of sitting at practice and saying the same things over and over again and it not sinking in! I am going to keep putting my all into every preactice, game, and competition and then I am done! I don't deserve to sit at home, school, etc and think and stress about this! I should be able to come home and relax at night but I can't because I care too much and want them to succeed.

Everyone have a wonderful week! Hopefully, mine will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment