Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I know you are thinking..."Courtney posted twice in one week...what is going on!!!"

I am sitting here at home thinking about what I can do to keep from getting the flu. It is spreading in Monticello like wildfire! We have a bunch of kids out at the primary school...not to mention Kyle has kids at the middle school out....and I have 5 cheerleaders that are sick!! Any suggestions on what I can do to keep from getting it?? I have washed my hands for two weeks at least 5 times a day and today I sprayed myself with Lysol. maybe all these things combined will keep me well!

I hope everyone has a great week and stays well! =)

I only have 2 more days of school this week! I think we should have Mondays off every week...I would take Tuesdays off too!

1 comment:

  1. http://howardsmithhomestories.blogspot.com/2009/09/game-time.html

    I have tagged you on my blog to play a game! Enjoy

    ReplyDelete