Friday, February 25, 2011

4 months

Where did the last 4 months go?!?! I cannot believe that Whitney will be 4 months old!! She is the most precious little girl!!! Always so happy and fun!! I love her to pieces!!! Watching her develop a little personality of her own has been so amazing and I know that it will only get better!! Here are a few recent pics of my sweet baby girl!!

This was before her first baseball game. She had to look cute!! :) I love the flower!!
Playing on her mat after a great day at school with Aunt LAH!! Such a happy girl!!

So tired after a long day!! Sleeping in Daddy's chair!! One of my favorite spots!!
Wore myself out when I was playing!! Being almost 4 months old is so tiring!!
I am so in love with this little girl!! I never knew I could love something as much as I love her!!


No comments:

Post a Comment