Monday, February 21, 2011

Update


I know it has been a while since I have updated...I've been busy! Life is good though!


All you other teachers out there, have your students been wild lately?? Mine have!! I am blaming a few different things....candy from Valentine's day, full moon, and the weather change (which I am not complainging about)!


We have had a lot of fun moments at home with Whitney! Last weekend we started rice cereal. It is definitely an experience! She is liking it better now but at first....she would just get mad when we tried to feed her!! But I cannot get her the spoon fast enough!! She gets mad when you take the spoon away.

Here she is trying cereal for the first time....you can see by her face that she is not too fond of it!

She has also start making a lot more noises! She wakes up so happy in the morning and "talking" to us! It is so cute! I can't wait to hear her say "Mama"!!!

Hope everyone has a great week!! We only have to work 2 days this week and I am so excited for the break!!

I promise I will update more often!!

1 comment: