Wednesday, June 30, 2010

We picked a name:




Whitney Reece Gourley




Now onto the challenge...


I was given this award...



Give this award to 10 bloggers and write 10 things about yourself. And thank the blogger who gave you the award:


Thank you Diving Into Love!


1. I am so in love with my life!! I have the most amazing husband anyone could ask for and I love him more and more every day! I have a wild/crazy dog but I love her!! I have a baby girl on the way and cannot wait for her to be here!


2. I have the most amazing friends a girl could ask for! Not seeing my BEST friends all the time is hard but I know that when I need them they are there!


3. I love being a teacher!! I absolutely love children and getting to watch them grow in so many ways is a blessing!!


4. I'm obsessed with Kool-Aid right now!! I feel like such a kid...but it makes me smile when I am having a bad day!
5. My favortie movies to watch are Disney movies....mainly the classics, like: Cinderella, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, and The Lion King. But I like the new ones too....Cars, Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and cannot wait to see Toy Story 3! I am so excited to be able to watch these with Whitney one day!
6. I love to cook! Cooking is a way for me to get my mind off whatever is causing me stress at the time. I really like cookbooks and wish I had the time to cook all the new recipes I find!
7. I love my iPhone and texting! Between Kyle and me we send about 4,000 texts a month!! And I think that the iPhone was the best thing ever created!!! I love apps, too!!!
8. Massages and pedicures make me smile! They are the best way to relax! I could use both every day!
9. I want to live at the beach one day! To wake up at the beach every morning would be so amazing! Not to mention the sound of the waves and how relaxing it would be.
10. I am a cheerleader at heart! I cheered from elementary school thru high school and then I coached it for 3 years. I resigned as the coach this year and never thought that I would miss it...but I do! I don't miss the drama or time that it takes up but I miss so many things about it! I will always be a cheerleader at heart!
Hope you all learned a little about me!

1 comment:

  1. You did it!!!

    Love your ten things! I knew all of them! :)

    Love you best friend and I had a great time with you today!

    ReplyDelete