Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year

What a year 2010 has been! We had a very eventful and blessed year! I have recapped our year in pictures below (they are in reverse order...sorry:))!

Whitney's first Christmas!

Whitney and Sadie napping together

Whitney and that cute smile!! Can't get enough of her!!


Whitney's first Thanksgiving

Newborn pictures ~ I love this picture!

Aunt LAH came to watch the Auburn vs UGA game with us!! We loved having her here to watch the game and hang out!! WAR EAGLE!!

Family picture in our Auburn gear!

Coming home from the hospital her dress that Aunt LAH made her! :)


First family picture

Whitney and Daddy ~ Kyle holding her for the first time


She is here!!! October 29, 2010 @ 9:55 pm weighing 6 lbs 15.3 oz and 21 iches long

My cousin came to our house and too some maternity pictures for me. I never thought I would want to have pictures taken of me when I was "fat" but I love how they turned out! I am glad I had them taken and will definitely have them taken the next time! :)






All the girls at my shower in Athens!! My BEST friends in the world!!

My BEST friend Lauren and me

LAH and me with the CUTE dress she made for Whitney to wear home from the hospital!


Some of the awesome decorations LAH made for the shower!

Me and Kelly at my first shower!

Some of my gifts!

Kyle and I at the beach for our 1 year anniversary!

A summer day!

LAH and me at Hannah's wedding! The day we found out and told her I was pregnant!

The day we found out we were expecting!
As you can see, our year was pretty exciting! Bringing Whitney in the world was the most wonderful thing that could ever happen! I cannot wait to see what 2011 has in store for us! Watching Whitney grow is going to be so much fun!
My New Year's Resolution: Be more organized and keep my blog updated! :)

























1 comment:

  1. I love it! I'm so glad your blogging again! I'm so glad I was aware of all of these wonderful things that took place in your life in the past couple of months! I sure do love you best friend!!

    ReplyDelete