Thursday, February 3, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

Life has always been busy but it has officially gotten busier in the last few years. When I met Kyle, I was living in Eatonton and teaching and coaching cheerleading in Monticello; so, I spent a lot of time in the road. I tried to spend as much time with him as possible, but with him coaching football, middle school basketball, and baseball there was not much free time. But, I was falling in love with him, so I went games and enjoyed ever minute I got to see him! We spent a lot of time texting each other (our favorite way to communicate). Then, we got engaged. He was still coaching football and baseball and I was coaching cheerleading but I moved in with him in Monticello so I got to see him more. Then we got married....same deal! Well, having a baby in the mix obviously made life a little more hectic (but well worth it!). Now, baseball has officially started so our time together has been lessened and I don't have him home as early each day so I have a lot more that I have to do now. I have gotten so used to him being here around the same time as me, fixing supper, helping with Whitney especially when I am doing school work, and doing other things around the house. So as you can see, I am a busy woman ~ teaching kindergarten all day, bringing home work to do at home because there is just not enough time in the day at school and who wants to stay there late, loving on and taking care of my baby girl, cooking supper, cleaning house, Master's classes, being a wife and mommy, and sleep (which I am functioning on a lot less). Don't get me wrong....I love my life, but I having it be a little less hectic wouldn't be a bad thing.

I love being a coach's wife! I love love love being a mommy!


Me and my Coach

Me and Whitney


No comments:

Post a Comment