Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March so far....

March has been great so far! So many fun things happening...

4 month pictures
She was so mad about taking pictures
Holding her Daddy's hands calmed her down

Loves those fingers

She is growing so much! In her new toy with Elmo

Playing with her built in toy....those sweet little feet

Having fun with her cousins Ben and GGG

My first St. Patrick's Day

First of many boat rides....her life jacket is a little too big

Riding on the boat with Daddy....Such a Daddy's girl :)

Toes in my mouth.....my favorite toy

Giving Daddy kisses....Love him so much! (Mama's two favorite people!)
WRG grows and changes every day! I have enjoyed these four months with her and cannot wait to watch her grow some more! Love this little girl so much!
I'll do better updating...PROMISE!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love every single one of those pictures!!!! I miss you guys so much!

    ReplyDelete