Wednesday, January 27, 2010

After such a wonderful weekend....it was hard to go back to work Monday! But the last few days have been pretty good! My birthday was yesterday and it was great! One student brought me flowers (wasn't that sweet) and Kyle took me to dinner! I'm glad I got to spend my birthday weekend and my actual birthday with people that care about me!

Now, onto other things....

I'm so happy for Mr. & Mrs. H and the fact that they just got a new house! I cannot wait to see it!

On the other hand, I am so stressed about so many things! I have a lot on my mind on top of everything at school! So much to do and so little time! I feel like I am so behind! Also, I need to find a place to get my master's online that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I know everything will work out....just gotta believe and keep praying! I'm putting it all in God's hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment