Sunday, January 24, 2010

BIRTHDAY PRESENT

So, for the last two years, Kyle has surprised me the weekend before my birthday with a wonderful present!! Last year, he got my BEST friend Lauren and her baby Tripp to come spend the weekend with me!! It was great!! I hardly ever get to see her cause we are so busy and so are they!! She is the one person that I know I can always talk to and count on to be there for me when I need her!! We talk on the phone 3-4 times a week and you would think by the conversations we have that we see each other all the time!! Oh....I forgot to mention that Lauren lied to me and told me that she didn't know anything about my birthday surprise (since i had suspicions that she may have something to do with it)!!!

Well, again, this year he planned a surprise but said it was bigger than last year!! So, I racked my brain for a month to figure out what it was that he could possibly do that was bigger than last year's surprise!! Here it is:

Saturday: Kyle said I would know what the surprise is around 3 pm....of course I am an basket case trying to figure out what it was!! Well, a little before 3, someone knocked on our front door. It was.....LAUREN and JOHN!!! Again, she told me they were not coming, she had no idea what I was talking about this time. And here she was!! I'm never gonna be able to trust her!! Or my husband!!! While we were sitting in the living room talking, I see a car pull up in the driveway. I go to the door and LINDSAY ANN and ERIC are in the driveway!!! She also lied to me and said they were going to his parent's house! We were all just talking and hanging out and talking and then BRITTNEY and BILLY pull up! Remember, Brittney teaches in the classroom next door to me and has kept this all a secret for months!!!

My husband is AMAZING!!! He got the 3 most important people in my life (besides him) to come spend my brithday weekend with me!!! I had so much fun and love them all for coming to see me!!! It was a wonderful surprise and well worth the wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment