Tuesday, January 19, 2010

JANUARY 19

January 19, 2001 - exactly 9 years ago was when I was hit head on by a drunk driver! I have been through so much since then! Yes, this was an awful thing to happen but it made me realize a few things: 1) God won't give you anything you cannot handle; 2) Be thankful for EVERY thing, EVERY day; 3) I am much stronger than I realized (emotionally); 4) and people truly care about me.

During the last nine years I have accomplished a lot:
Graduated high school, 10 ankle surgeries (2 on left ankle and 8 on right), Joined Alpha Xi Delta at the University of West Georgia and made some of the BEST friends a girl could have, Graduated with my Bachelor's Degree from UWG, become a teacher (I LOVE IT), coached Varsity cheerleading, met the love of my life and gotten married!

I cannot believe that it has been nine years, but when I look back over those years I realize what God has done in my life in that amount of time! I am so blessed to be here and to be loved by the people I am loved by! God is amazing! I look forward to seeing what he has in store for me in the upcoming nine years!

No comments:

Post a Comment