Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brrrrr...........

It is sooooo COLD!!! I know that it is January but I cannot remember it ever being this cold in GA in January!!! I love sweaters and scarves and gloves and hats....BUT I would rather it be a little bit warmer!!!

We did get an extra day off thought which was nice! On Thursday afternoon, our superintendent made the call that we would be closed on Friday (YAY!!!)....we were ALL looking forward to a day off (even though we had only been back 3 days) and for SNOW!!! Well, we got the first wish, a day off but we didn't get any snow! Oh well, maybe another time!

Kyle and I had a great time with family and friends on this long weekend! Not looking forward to this week though because Kyle will be home late 4 of the 5 nights (meeting Monday, games Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday)! But that is the life of a coach and his wife!

Hope everyone stays warm this week!

1 comment:

  1. I know it! I am so ready for summer. I was ready for summer the first day of January. I don't January or February...very dreary months if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete