Monday, August 31, 2009

What a weekend!!! =)

Our first football game of the season was Friday night against Social Circle! The boys played hard but we still lost! Iam still proud of the Canes and the Canes Coaching Staff (especially Kyle =) ) ! Hopefully we can do better next week and pull out a win!

Here are a few pictures from the game...didn't get one of me and Kyle...but I will!

Shelby and me!


Kalyn and me!

My brother-in-law, Greg; sister-in-law, Heather; and nephew, Ben; and neice, Ginny Grace; came up for the game and to spend the weekend with us! After the game Friday night, we were all pretty tired so we didn't do much! Saturday morning, we got up and went to Macon to get things for Ben's birthday party. We ate breakfast/lunch at Cracker Barrel (that's where I wanted to eat) and it was so good! Then we ran a few errands in Macon. When we got home, we all took a nap before spending the evening by the pool! Kyle grilled and Greg, Becky, Walt and Kalyn came over! It was a fun night with family and friends! When they left Sunday, Kyle and I were tired, so we took a nap before he had to go to work! I spent Sunday afternoon/evening writing thank you notes!

We had a great weekend! I hope everyone else did too!


No comments:

Post a Comment