Tuesday, August 18, 2009

LONG TIME

I know it has been a long time since I posted, I have been so busy with the wedding, travelling, and school starting back. But I am back now!
Things have been going well. I married the man of my dreams almost 2 months ago and I have never been happier!


This summer, we spent a lot of time travelling....before and after the wedding.



This is at the Hoover Dam (we took a day trip here when we were in Vegas)




This was the second night of our honeymoon in the Bahamas!

Myrtle Beach with Greg, Heather, Ben and Ginny Grace (I am Aunt Courtney now!!)


Lake Lanier for the Reece family reunion!

Now school is back in and we are as busy as ever. I have cheerleading 3 days a week and competitions start in October and he has football every day! We started off our football season on the right foot in our scrimmage game with a 40-7 WIN against GMC! Our home opener is August 28 at historic Rose Bowl Field in Monticello against Social Circle! I hope this is going to be a good season! I am now a coach's wife and the wins and losses affect me more now! I am always going to support Kyle and whatever team he is coaching for because that is what he loves!

I hope everyone had a wonderful summer and those of you whoe are teachers are enjoying your school year! I promise I will update more often!






















2 comments:

  1. So glad to see your update! You didn't have to post today! Glad things are going so well for you! My Dad is here staying the night and I showed him your pictures and he said you were a very pretty bride! He asked how your Mom and Dad were doing? Tell them HI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! You do exsist!!! We must have a phone date asap! I miss you so much! I love you best friend!

    ReplyDelete