Sunday, April 19, 2009

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY

What a busy weekend! Friday was wild at school! Getting ready for CRCT at the primary school and the kids are wild! My kids don't take the CRCT but they are just as wild and keeping them quiet during testing time will be a challenging task. After school, Kyle had a baseball game. The game did not last very long (they lost pretty bad unfortunately)! I'm still proud of him as a coach....I will always support him no matter what! After tha game, Kyle and I went to dinner and trivia with Heather, Paul, Alecia and Andy. Our team, the "Puddin Pops" did not do so hot at music trivia...but we had fun as always!

Saturday morning came and staying in the bed sounded like the best plan! Kyle had a double header and I had plenty to do. After a quick trip to Eatonton, I went to the recreation dept for opening day. Saw a lot of students, which they think is the best thing ever! I didn't get to stay long because I had to go to Brittney's baby shower. That was a lot of fun and she got a lot of good stuff that she will need! Wasn't home long before Kyle got home. We were going to go to the movies, but we decided to stay here. We rented a couple of movies. We watched "No Country for Old Men" first and it was weird. I didn't really understand it! Then we watched "Marley and Me". I cried....of course! It was such a good movie.....it was sad though! I told Kyle we cannot have kids and dog's cause I could not handle them losing their pet! We probably will have both at some point....especially since we want to start soon.

Sunday was just as busy as the rest of the weekend. We went to church and came straight home. We drove to Eatonton with both dogs and ate lunch with my parents. That was fun! We have not seen them a lot lately cause we have been so busy. Then we went to my house and got the LAST load! Everything is out and it is listed with a realtor now! Hopefully it will sell soon....KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Hope everyone had a great weekend! It's back to work tomorrow!! 5 weeks of school left!

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your blog!! Yay for a good and busy weekend! I love the movie Marley and Me! Such an amazing movie!!!

    I want you to have babies soon! :)

    ReplyDelete