Friday, April 24, 2009

TGIF

I am so glad today is Friday!! School was wild....the kids were wild all week but especially today! After school, Kyle had a baseball game against Putnam County. WE WON!!! He is undefeated against Putnam! We had all intentions on going to BoJo's ( a small restaurant in Milledgeville) but we were both tired and hungry so instead of waiting the hour it would have taken to get there and all....we went to our mexican restaurant, El Giro...aka, Mexico! It is not the best mexican but it will do. It was nice to have a quiet dinner out together. Usually when we go to Mexico, we have a group and at home the dogs are constantly barking and trying to get our food. It was nice to have a dinner, just us! We came home and watched Grey's Anatomy....I cried! It was so sad! I cannot imagine losing a child! I hope and pray that when Kyle and I have kids, they are healthy because I am not sure that I am strong enought to go through what that man and so many people have gone through.

Tomorrow is a busy day...nails, hair, couple's shower with GREAT friends and family! I'll post pictures from the shower this weekend!

Have a WONDERFUL Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment