Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Today was not as eventful as yesterday....but there is always something! I did good today...only cried once when I was talking to Mrs. Cindy. She made me recite out loud, "It's going to be ok!" before i could leave her office. She helps keep me going! This week at school, my kindergarteners and I are making pet rocks....they think this is so cool! Tuesday, we painted them and today we were giving them character. Well, while adding some eyes to a kids rock, I accidently glued the eye to my finger instead of th rock. Why is that such a big deal you ask? I was using hot glue! So, now, my finger has a blister on the tip and I can barely hold a pencil. What a way to end a school day! After school, my 20 Varsity cheerleaders for next year came to my classroom to be fitted for uniforms. This went by fairly quickly. There is drama already....whoopee. :/ I wish girls didn't have such attitudes or I was allowed to slap one every once in a while! Enough about that!

I just got home from the school and I'm waiting for Kyle to get home from practice...he was supposed to have a ball game but it was cancelled (YAY!!!) so he will be home much earlier than planned! I plan on spending the evening with him and finishing up invitations! I hope to mail them out by the end of the week...which is tomorrow! Be on the lookout for your invitation in the mail!



I LOVE HIM! =)



Hope everyone had a wonderful day and has a wonderful evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment