Thursday, April 23, 2009

WHAT A WEEK!!

I haven't blogged since Monday and it has been a crazy week!


Tuesday, school was school! CRCT testing started so I had to keep my kids extra quiet while that was going on. Keeping them quiet in general is a challenge! After school, I had to go to Eatonton again to take my dress and get it altered! It only needed to be taken up in the from about an inch so I don't trip. We all know I will not be wearing heels to the wedding! I cannot wait to put pictures of my dress on here! Keeping Kyle from seeing it is not easy! I always ask his opinion on how something looks on me....and this time, the most important time...he can't tell me! When I got back to town, I went to Kyle's baseball game. They were playing a double header (and the won both...YAY!!) so I got to see the whole second game. Then it was home to cook dinner for us...enchildas! YUMMY!!

I LOVE MY COACH!!! =)

Wednesday, I felt like it should be Friday already! Again, had to keep kids extra quiet due to testing! I did accomplish a few things today....choreographer booked for my varsity squad and had a meetng with the senior girls. The meeting was better than I expected....I was expecting drama but it wasn't too bad. After the meeting...guess where I went....the baseball game. This is the story of my life as a "Coach's wife"...well almost! I love my life! They won again...this win brings them closer to 2nd place in the region!!! Again, I came home after game and cooked dinner...chicken fajita nachos...YUMMY! Then it was bath time for Sadie. Speaking of Sadie, she had been doing really well but she has lapsed lately. We are not sure why. We think she may be mad at us because we keep leaving her here long periods of time due to work and games. She has been pooping in the house more and not sleeping good....wakes up barking before its time to get up! I'll be glad when summer is here and we can spend more time with her and Daisy!


Here is my sweet Daisy!!



Here is our little pooper!!! Look at that face!!! =)

Thursday, today was the last day of testing...thank goodness! I will have my parapro back tomorrow and the kids don't have to be SO quiet! Yesterday a teacher brought us tadpoles because we are studying ponds and frogs this week. Well, first thing this morning, my kids noticed that one of our tadpoles has 4 legs! So, all day they wanted to check on our tadpoles! Today was the only day that I did not have something to do after school. So, I came home and counted money for Relay for Life and played with our puppies! I am headed to the back porch now to clean up and go through some of my junk to get rid of. Kyle is at practice...game tomorrow! Supper is already done....I cooked chicken and rice and it has been in the crockpot all day! It smells so good! If you didn't notice, I cooked supper every night this week....Kyle is taking me out tomorrow night after the game!



I hope everyone had a great week! I will post pictures this weekend from a couple's shower that our AMAZING friends from Monticello are throwing for us Saturday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment