Monday, April 20, 2009

Typical Monday

Why is it that on the day you have so much to do....things seem to go wrong??

Today at school was not too bad....just a typical Monday! Had 8.5 million things to do this afternoon. Got most of them accomplished so far, still a lot to do at home. I am a teacher and it is still 6 o'clock before I get home....I thought teachers got home early from work! HA! I am finally home and I have a terrible headache. The dogs are chasing each other around the house barking which is not helping my head! I'm cooking my man dinner while he is at practice! I'm ready for him to be home so he can handle these wild dogs while I try to get my headache to go away!

Hope everyone had a great Monday!!


P.S. Kyle and I are getting married in 2 months!!!!!!!!! YAY!!! I'll be Mrs. Gourley!! =)



This is my wedding set! It came in the other day! I cannot wait to wear this all the time!!



1 comment: