Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Dedication

Having a baby is a gift from God! He has faith in us to raise this child and show her His way! I hope that we can show her how much God loves her and teach her His word!

Yesterday, Whitney's baby dedication was held at Monticello Baptist Church, where Kyle and I were married a year and a half ago. This was such a special day for us. We had so many family and friends there to witness this great event with us.

My parents ~ MeMe and Gramps

Kyle's parents ~ Granny and Papa

Kyle's brother and his family ~ Uncle Greg, Aunt Heather, Ben, and Ginny Grace

My BEST FRIENDS:

Lauren

Lindsay Ann and Eric

A co-worker/friend/family ~ Lyn and Daniel



Having the Lord in control of my life was the best decision I ever made! I cannot wait to teach Whitney all about the Lord and his love for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment