Monday, January 3, 2011

Real Friends

The difference between a simple friend and a real friend:
  • A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens your refrigerator and helps himself and doesn't even feel the least bit weird shutting you "Coke drawer" with his foot.

  • A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend's shoulder is soggy from your tears.



  • A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names. A real friend has their phone numbers in their address book.


  • A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party. A real friend comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean up.


  • A simple friend hates when you call after they have gone to bed. A real friend asks you why you took so long to call.



  • A simple friend seeks to talk to you about your problems. A real friend seeks to help you with your problems.


  • A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an arguement. A real friend calls you after you had a fight.


  • A simple friend expects you to always be there for them. A real friend expects to always be there for you.

I have discovered over the last few years who my REAL friends are! Growing up and having a baby has changed me for the better and my REAL friends accept me for who I am and the mom I have become! They always believe in me, have confidence in me, and are there when I need them no matter the time of day or how busy they are! I love these friends like family and don't know what I would do without them! Throughout this post are pics of some of my REAL friends!












1 comment: