Thursday, January 27, 2011

Birthday presents

Wow....I am so blessed!!! I have the most amazing husband, daughter, friends, and family a girl could ask for!!!




Kyle gave me a gift certificate for a massage, pedicure, and manicure for my birthday! I cannot wait to use them!! He also had worked out with one of my students parents for her son to deliver me 2 dozen pink roses!! Roses are my favorite!! It was so sweet to see that little boy standing at the classroom door with flowerrs for me....but when he told me that they were from "Coach Gourley" I couldn't help but smile! He is so sweet and does everything he can to make me happy and make today special!! When I got home from school, he took me to the Japanese steakhouse (which is one of my favorite places)! I really enjoyed just spending some time with Kyle and Whitney! While we were at dinner, the family at our table had a 5 year old son and a 20 month old daughter! They were so cute....and today was the little boy's birthday too!



I cannot imagine my life without Kyle!!! He makes me smile every day and I am so glad to see him walk in the door every evening!! When he picks up Whitney, I fall more in love with him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment