Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Birthday

For my 26th birthday, Kyle surprised me with one of the best "gifts" ever! He had be scheming with my best friend Lauren for her and her little boy, Tripp, to come spend the weekend with us! I was so shocked! I don't get to see Lauren very much because we live so far apart and getting to see her for my birthday meant so much to me! I don't know what I would do without her in my life!



Lauren and Me
Lauren handsome little boy Tripp (Whitney's future husband:))


For my 27th birthday, Kyle told me he had me a surprise again and that it would be delivered by 3pm on Saturday before my birthday. He told me that it was bigger than last years surprise of Lauren and Tripp coming. Well I racked my brain trying to figure out what it could be. I talked to Lauren several times and she promised she didn't know what it was. I told her I would let her know what it was as soon as it got to the house. Well, I was like a kid at 3pm waiting for my surprise to arrive. I look out the window and what do I see...........

that's right....I see Lauren and her husband driving up!! She had lied to me again and so had Kyle! They had been keeping it from me again for about a month!!! I had talked to her earlier in the day and she told me I better call her when my surprise got there!! I believed she really had nothing to do with it!! I am not sure I'll ever be able to trust her again!! :)
Well, we were sitting in the living room talking and Lauren looked out the window. I turned to see what she was looking at and I see.........

LAH and her husband driving up!!! LAH was supposed to be babysitting all weekend (supposedly). Kyle had been scheming with her for a month too!!
Well, while I am sitting here with two of my best friends, I am thinking this is the best birthday surprise I could have gotten, I hear a car door. I turn to look in the driveway, and there is.........
Brittney and her husband!!! She teaches next door to me and I have looked at her email several times and never noticed that she and Kyle had been emailing back and forth!!!

Brittney made me a Key Lime Cake too!!!
I have the best husband and friends a girl can ask for!!! I cannot believe that they would do all of this for me!!! I know it was not a tangible gift that I can keep forever (well I will keep these friends forever) but having the most important people in my life there to celebrate my birthday with me was the best present ever!!
I can only imagine what he will do this year!!! They all PROMISE they haven't talked to him!!! Should I trust them?!?!?!











No comments:

Post a Comment