Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scrapbooking

I have always loved scrapbooking! It has been a hobby and passion of mine for a long tme! I have so many scrapbooking tools but my absolute favorite is my cricut!

This is the Cricut Personal Machine that I have had for three years. It is used to cut out letters and shapes for scrapbooking. It can do so many things and I love making things with it! For Christmas, my wonderful husband got me the bigger Cricut that I have been asking for for a couple years! This is it!

This Cricut will cut pages that are 12 x 12 so I can cut bigger letters and shapes out! I LOVE IT!! I have used it so much since I got it! I finished Whitney's scrapbook that starts during my pregnancy and goes through her first Christmas! I am so proud of it! Here are some of the pages from it! I couldn't put them all or this would be the longest blog post ever!



The cover


First Page


Ultrasound page ~ when we found out she was a girl!



3-D Ultrasound


The day she was born




Her second week


WAR EAGLE!!


Newborn Pictures and her third week home


Our first family trip


Love this page!! These are two of my favorite pictures



Her first Christmas!! This is one of 6 pages!



Another Christmas page! Showing off her dress and bloomers! :)



Two pages showing how much she has grown in the last 2 months
I am so glad that I have done this and I started her 2011 album this weekend!!! Mrs. LAH came to hang out with us and scrapbook!!! We had so much fun!!! I will post pictures from our day together soon!!!


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE it!!!! I'm so glad I got to see it in person! You did such a good job!!! I hope mine looks 1/2 as good as yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!! I want a cricut so bad!!! do you find a big difference from your old one and your new one?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only big difference in the old one and the new one is that the new one cuts bigger pieces of paper. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete