Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Family

Every January, my dad's side of the family gets together in Ellijay, GA. Not everyone can always make it but we always have a good time together! We have some photographers in the family so we alwasy take a lot of pictures (two are professionals). Here are two that my cousin Beverly, took.....she is the one who took my maternity pictures! Here is her website....if you ever need a photographer, I highly recommend her!! She is amazing and her daughter, Abbey, is awesome too!! :) More than a Snapshot



Whitney....I'm in love with this picture and cannot wait for her to take some more pictures of her for me!
Kyle and my cousin, Sherri....she is a Bama fan!!! But we still love her!! :)
Getting together with family is always great! We don't see each other nearly enough but being able to be apart of all their lives is wonderful! I am so blessed with such a great family! As we all know...."Reece is the word" :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it...Reece is the word!!

    I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of WRG! SOOO good!!!

    ReplyDelete