Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Brag

My Mama always taught me not to brag about myself....but this time I have to!!! I just started taking Master's classes on January 3. They are all online which is good for me so I don't miss any more time with Whitney! I turned in my first paper last week and I am so proud of the work I did and the grade I got!!! I got a 98!!! I have NEVER made that high on a paper...EVER!!! I am not a good write!!! I am pretty proud of myself!! I hope I can keep up the good work and good grades throughout the Master's program!

Goodnight everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of you! You are so smart! And soooo amazing that you are a wife, mama, teacher, best friend, daughter, and now GRAD student!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure your Momma would brag about you and your good grade too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete