Saturday, January 8, 2011

Pregnancy

No I'm not pregnant again but there are some things about being pregnant that I loved:
  1. Not having to worry about my clothes being too tight

  2. Being able to eat when and what I wanted.... because I was feeding the baby!

  3. Feeling her move....I see and feel her move now but it's different

  4. Being able to take naps all the time and not feel guilty

  5. The thought of bringing a life into this world....amazing!

I had some maternity pictures taken and I will have them taken the next time I am pregnant too! My cousin, Beverly came to my house and took these! They are wonderful! She is such an amazing photographer!








Some people hate being pregnant but I actually loved it! It was some of the best 9 months of my life! Can't wait to have this experience again.....well, I can wait about 2 years....when Whitney is about 2 years old!

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait to become pregnant and ask you for tons of advice and questions!

    ReplyDelete