Tuesday, January 4, 2011

MOMMY


Being a mom is something that I have always dreamed about! Now the time has come that my dream is coming true! I have a beautiful baby girl, Whitney Reece Gourley, and have loved every minute with her! Someone once told me that "having children is like watching your heart walk outside of your body!" I now know what she means. Whitney is my heart!!! Every second with her is amazing....even the sleepless nights, less alone time with my husband, less time to myself, and stinky diapers. She has only been here for 9 weeks, but I cannot imagine my life without her!! I am looking forward to watching her grow and experience life!! She is my world now and I love her with all my heart!!

Whitney and me before my first date night with my husband after she was born.


1 comment: