Thursday, January 20, 2011

TV

I have always been the type to watch TV while I studied and did my homework or cooked dinner, if I could. When I first got my own place, the first thing I got was DVR so that I could record the shows and watch them when I wanted to. That way I would always have time to finish a show and always have something to watch. When Kyle and I started dating, we would DVR shows so that we could watch them together. Of course, we didn't watch all the same shows. But we have our favorites! Now, we record almost everything that we watch and we watch it at a later time. The only thing we don't record is football games. Here are all of our shows:
  • CSI
  • CSI: NY
  • CSI: Miami
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Modern Family
  • House
  • Friday Night Lights

This is the last season of Friday Night Lights. Kyle has watched it from the beginning...I just started watching it when Kyle and started dating but have grown to love it! We aren't sure what we are gonna do when it goes off! We are gonna have to find a replacement show....any ideas?

These are the shows I record and watch:

  • Teen Mom 2
  • 16 and Pregnant
  • The Bachelor
  • Rachel Ray's Week in a Day
  • Challenge (Food Network)

I also watch Food Network all the time...I love to cook! Some of my favorite shows are the wedding shows ~ My Fair Wedding, Say Yes to the Dress, Four Weddings; the baby shows ~ A Baby Story; 1,000 ways to die; Snapped. I know it is a variety of shows....but they are fun to watch!

Kyle watches the ones we record plus ANY football game that he can find! He also likes anything on ESPN....like 30 for 30 (a documentary show). He is a sports fan!

I know we shouldn't watch so much TV but we can't help it!

No comments:

Post a Comment